 Administrative / NNTP / 570
    Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings —Ross Crawford
   (...) gets (...) they (...) I totally disagree with this. They are still free to post anywhere using a non-lego.com address. They're still the same person. Just as I choose to post using my personal rather than my professional address. It makes it (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) I think the problem is that you will have to wade through many, mny posts looking for the few lego posts there, realsitcally the persantage of Lego posts vs non-lego people posts have to be about 1 to every 2000 - would you want to wade (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings —James Brown
   (...) easier (...) Hmm, actually you're arguing the other side here... All of the official LEGO posts being in one place makes them *easier* to find than is the current state. James (still on the fence...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)