 Administrative / NNTP / 548
  Re: New Group Proposal - LUGNET.LEGO.QA

(...) Is that not the point of .lego.direct? Jude (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: New Group Proposal - LUGNET.LEGO.QA

(...) Well it may have been intended that way at the begining but it definitely isn't that right now. I think if Todd implements the restrictions he mentioned here: (URL) there may not be a need for the group. Right now though .lego.direct seems to (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: New Group Proposal - LUGNET.LEGO.QA

(...) I agree Eric. Recently I put a post about the lack of Blue 1 x 6 and 1 x 8 bricks available from Bulk sales at S@H, and some AFOL took the opportunity to promote his Brickbay page. I just hope that LEGO realizes I cannot order from this (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)