 Administrative / NNTP / 543
    Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings —Frank Filz
   (...) Oh yea, the dreaded "thread has gotten so big the web interface is difficult to use" problem. That actually is one of the things which keeps me using NNTP - Netscape doesn't give up the ghost and stop threading when the thread reaches some (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings —Tim Courtney
   (...) I use NNTP at school, in fact, I have Outlook Newsreader open now, but something never works right so it downloads new headers automagically. At school it works, but I'm at home now and it doesn't. Anyways, that shows you that I'm lazier. :-) (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)