 Administrative / NNTP / 543
Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 21:55:04 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Frank Filz writes:
James Brown wrote:
As it is, just being a plain old Lugnet member, Lugnet is less fun today
than it was yesterday.

A big resounding ME TOO!

Unfortunately, me too.  Did I me too this already?  I forget...and since
there are no convenient dots, I can't easily tell.

Oh yea, the dreaded "thread has gotten so big the web interface is
difficult to use" problem. That actually is one of the things which
keeps me using NNTP - Netscape doesn't give up the ghost and stop
threading when the thread reaches some magical size.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com