 Administrative / NNTP / 538
    Re: Plz read —Jennifer L. Boger
   I've only been glancing at the thread, and i still say it's todd's call, whether we agree with it or not. and also, i'm not sure it's appropriate to try and organize a desertion on the very same community that some people seem to have a problem (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: Plz read —Kirby Warden
   (...) I don't think Paul is trying to organize desertion, I think he's well aware of some of the discontent that has been expressed lately and he's probably tired of it. Instead of simply telling everyone to take their disagreements elsewhere, he's (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)