 Administrative / NNTP / 512
    Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) So the 2 Erics are the only people that gets it?? Man you must be so happy :)!!! I think they are spewing malarky - LEGO is not talking to us, a few AFOLS that work for lego are talking to us. LEGO can not talk to anybody - they are a company, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings —Dan Boger
     (...) you know, you're not trying to convince anyone, you're just ranting... I seriously doubt Todd is going to change his mind on this anytime soon, so I think we should all let this die for a while, and see how things turn out... Dan (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

         Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings —Mark Papenfuss
     (...) I am not trying to convince anybody of anything -I am just looking for *real* answers. What is being served to us is swine, nothing more. Mark P. mfuss903@aol.com (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings —Eric Joslin
   (...) Spoken, truly, like someone who has no idea how the Real World works. Sometimes I forget that not everyone on Lugnet is an adult. eric (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) Eric - I am truly disturbed by this, and I am taking it personally. There is no need for any personal jabs. What I said was sarcastic, and If you could not see that then I do not know what to tell you. My point is simple: You (as a group) keep (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general)