 Administrative / NNTP / 48
  Sig probs?

OK, well, I thought this was supposed to work after all the testing I did *last* week... (the "apple ignore berry" thread?) But nooooo... it seems that my fig refuses to disappear from the brief mode. Anyone know why? -Shiri -- I'll be on vacation (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Sig probs?

(...) It's possible that you may have done some testing last week which appeared to have worked but which didn't really work (that is, it shouldn't have appeared to work). The "Brief" mode had a bug in its collapser regex where it wasn't requiring (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)