 Administrative / NNTP / 36
Re: trying to change my email address
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 13:46:56 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> writes:

It looks like you're all set -- you just need to get your newsreader to send
the following 'From:' line header:

   From: Juergen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>

That was indeed the problem, it is working now.

I did't see the From header when I submitted, and had
assumed it was generated by lugnet based on some other
info(?), while in fact in my .emacs an instance of the
old address had survived.

Maybe the setup page ought to state explicitly that the
lugnet server is looking at the from line?

Thanks for the help

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>