 Administrative / NNTP / 280
Re: Newsgroup structure: some tough decisions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 15:40:02 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Todd Lehman writes:
So, speak your opinions on these:

* Add new group lugnet.rant or lugnet.lego.rant?  Why or why not?

* Add new group lugnet.rave or lugnet.lego.rave?  Why or why not?

I like the idea already expressed for .rant/rave combined.

* Add new group lugnet.debate?  Why or why not?

I agree with your reasoning on this one. It's a good idea.

* Delete lugnet.market.auction and lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade and replace
these with lugnet.market.forsale, lugnet.market.wanted, and lugnet.market
.swap?  Why or why not?

This is the area I visit the most (after Castle). Your suggested change is very
good -- it mimics how I think when I'm looking for "market" information.

The other questions you ask are for areas that I don't visit, so I don't have
an opinion on them.

Thanks,
--Todd

And thanks for asking,