 Administrative / NNTP / 265
    Re: Newsgroup structure: some tough decisions —David Zorn
   (...) I would recommend 1 new group: lugnet.lego.rant/rave since I think they are best given the same weight and mostly because I fear people saying "compare the number of posts in rant v. rave and see how much Lego stinks now." We know that people (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: Newsgroup structure: some tough decisions —Todd Lehman
   (...) Ah, that's another advantage to their being top-level groups and not part of the .lego.* subhierarchy. I'm glad you pointed that out -- I hadn't seen that. I think it's important that they be separate groups because of their naturally separate (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)