 Administrative / NNTP / 216
Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 14:33:59 GMT

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:

SORTED BY TOTAL NUMBER OF POSTS
1374 Mario Ferrari

Sergio Lorenzetti pointed out that I'm the 22nd in the list and that my
LUGNET membership number is 22 too. Nice coincidence!

Sergio himself ranked 42, "The ultimate answer" :-)

Ciao
Mario

Lego web page: http://www.geocities.com/mario.ferrari/lego.html
LUGNET member page:  http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=22