 Administrative / NNTP / 161
  Re: Request for groups: movies/LEGO Studio

(...) LOL! OOops, too much coffee this morning. It's not my fault. I just woke up. :-) I meant lugnet.x & lugnet.x.y vs. lugnet.x & lugnet.y, naturally. :-) (...) That's what I'm afraid of. There's so much overlap, but each one gets into specific (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Request for groups: movies/LEGO Studio

(...) I'd say that putting it under .publish is probably the best place to stick it. I think .publish has been pretty well pinned down as the best place for photography techniques. It's also a place acceptable to announce web pages (though it's hard (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)