 Administrative / NNTP / 1608
  Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart

(...) See, that was my thinking too when we were talking about copying MOCs, (as I said elsethread) but when it started to get into more general copyright issues, the zen of stealing things, and suchlike, o-t.d was as good or better a choice. Since (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp, FTX)