 Administrative / NNTP / 1536
Re: 8 new subgroups of lugnet.people (Kids, Teens, Adults, Singles, Couples, Parents, Support, LGBT)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 00:19:05 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Tim Courtney wrote:

[2] "Just add it to your skip-filter" isn't good enough unless the groups are
heavily policed for spillage into on-topic groups.

It's a good thing then, that we have a group of police who carefully watch
what's posted where, and correct and admonish as appropriate.

Cheers

Richie Dulin