 Administrative / NNTP / 1526
  Re: 8 new subgroups of lugnet.people (Kids, Teens, Adults, Singles, Couples, Parents, Support, LGBT)

This entire subject, and everything related to its disgusts me. None of these news groups should have been created, period. This is supposed to be a site about LEGO, not the livestyles of the people that are involved with Legos. I don't care if you (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: 8 new subgroups of lugnet.people (Kids, Teens, Adults, Singles, Couples, Parents, Support, LGBT)

(...) Oh good golly--no one is shoving anything anyone's throat. They are new NGs under lugnet.people. You can skip 'em if you so desire. You never, not once, have to read them--ever. You never have to see 'em, partake in 'em, converse with 'em, or (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp)