 Administrative / NNTP / 1527
Re: 8 new subgroups of lugnet.people (Kids, Teens, Adults, Singles, Couples, Parents, Support, LGBT)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:50:04 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Gregory J. Overkamp wrote:
This entire subject, and everything related to its disgusts me.  None of these
news groups should have been created, period.  This is supposed to be a site
about LEGO, not the livestyles of the people that are involved with Legos.  I
don't care if you are a man, woman, gay, lesbian, kid, adult- it all doesn't
matter.  You want to discuss those issues, there are plenty of websites out
there for them.  You want to discuss Lego, come here.

I'm just plain tired of all of this getting shoved down our throats when there
is no need for it!

Greg

Oh good golly--no one is shoving anything anyone's throat.

They are new NGs under lugnet.people.  You can skip 'em if you so desire.  You
never, not once, have to read them--ever.  You never have to see 'em, partake in
'em, converse with 'em, or interact with 'em in any way, shape or form.

Just like the other NG's based on non-LEGO criteria, such as .loc

So what you don't see shouldn't concern you.

Dave K