 Administrative / NNTP / 1519
Re: Why these news groups were created
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 01:49:54 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote in message ...
Finally, the measuring stick that was used in evaluating these groups was
not whether they are relevant within the context of LEGO, but whether they
are relevant within the context of the LEGO community.  We all lead far
richer lives than we could ever show or share though LEGO alone.

Peace to all, and may we all continue to love and grow.

Call me soppy, but I choked up reading this bit.

Todd - thanks. A lot.

Kevin