 Administrative / NNTP / 1449
    Re: lugnet.parts hierarchy (was Re: New Group Suggestions —Mark Bellis
   (...) Any news of progress in creating the lugnet.parts newsgroup? Having spoken to Jake, he suggested I post some of my modified parts online, and I need somewhere to post links to the pictures! Mark (20 years ago, 3-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: lugnet.parts hierarchy (was Re: New Group Suggestions —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) This issue has been raised again within the transition group. I have no update for you but I do think it's a good idea. (20 years ago, 3-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp)