 Administrative / NNTP / 1449
Re: lugnet.parts hierarchy (was Re: New Group Suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 19:01:24 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Posting a FUT to this older suggestion partly because it's still a good idea and
partly to see if so doing will get Rob to stop threadjacking every new group
suggestion or announcement to point out what a good idea it is... :-)

For starters maybe just create lugnet.parts and compartmentalise it further if
there's a demonstrated need (that's the usenet way after all)?

Any news of progress in creating the lugnet.parts newsgroup?

Having spoken to Jake, he suggested I post some of my modified parts online, and
I need somewhere to post links to the pictures!

Mark