 Administrative / NNTP / 1434
Re: New newsgroup lugnet.color
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 05:05:44 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, William R. Ward wrote:
I spotted a couple of mistakes in the charter for the new newsgroup.  Also is it
possible to set up an alias "colour" that also refers to the same group, to make
the rightpondians happy?

You left out the Antipodeans, the Frozen Northerners, the Bermudans, etc. etc.
etc. But it does raise a question... Has LUGNET set up aliases before? I didn't
think it had. And if Todd can, *should* he?

LUGNET runs in the US so if we ever started talking about wheels and rubber
thingies, we'd call it lugnet.tire even if LDraw calls it tyre, presumably...

(snipped the rest of your fine nit catches... not sure how one fixes the first
post of a newsgroup other than by editing it though....)