 Administrative / NNTP / 142
Re: Why 2 robotics newsgroups?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 01:02:32 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Jerry Kalpin writes:
Yes!  After doing the book-keeping I still said it incorrectly, but you got
it right:  I found that http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/
and http://www.lugnet.com/robotics/ gave me different posts.  I'll take your
word for it ...must be my mistake... somehow... but I never know on *which*
of them my posts or replies will appear.  Some day, when you have lots of
time :)open both on different screens and compare the top four posts.

I did -- three times.  :-)

However, for me it dies here.  Or perhaps I'll write Cisco Systems :)!

Try clearing out your browser's cache, then rebooting your OS (which is what,
BTW?)

--Todd