 Administrative / NNTP / 140
Re: Why 2 robotics newsgroups?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 21:44:31 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Jerry Kalpin writes:
On http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/ the first posts are as follows:
[...]
Whereas, on http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/ the first posts are as follows:

Uh, that's the same URL.

So, it seems that new posts do *not* appear similarly in both versions of
the same database.

Not to be argumentative, but as I said before ...is a puzzlement!

I don't understand what you're trying to say.  Are you trying to say that

   http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/
and
   http://www.lugnet.com/robotics/

give you different lists of articles?  If so, you've got some strange caching
problem with your browser or your proxy server.  They're running the same code
and they display the same thing.

--Todd