 Administrative / NNTP / 1409
    open relay?? —William R. Ward
   I just subscribed to a group as a mailing list for the first time. In order to do so, Lugnet had to mail me a confirmation code, which is fine. But the email was trapped by my SpamAssassin as spam. I only noticed it because I was expecting the (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: open relay?? —Dan Boger
   (...) The way pair sets up their servers, they don't go through any mail relays before sending out mail - and since that IP isn't LUGNET's (or pair's for that matter), it must be a server between LUGNET and your mail server. As far as the Bayesian (...) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.off-topic.geek)