 Administrative / NNTP / 1391
    Messages taking a long time to appear —Kevin Wilson
   I wonder why it is that this post of mine: (URL) is dated 17 Nov in the web interface, only just TODAY showed up in my newsreader? This happens regularly with messages in the .market hierarchy. Is there something strange about that particular (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)