 Administrative / NNTP / 1386 (-5)
  Re: Important message for people connecting via NNTP

(...) If the problem has gone away, is it possible to re-enable the port? I don't seem to be able to use the alternate ports, probably because of my organisation's firewall. Kerry (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: top poster statistics

(...) This is the list for 2003 (meaning: the list that gives stats for 2002) timj (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: top poster statistics

Thanks, I should of thought of searching using the word frequency but I would never have thought of noisemakers as a search term tim (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: top poster statistics

(...) gives (...) get (...) Not a prestigious title by any means, but it does prove that you are full of hot air and long winded! ;-P -The one who modz the bricks (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: top poster statistics

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote: <snip> (...) On it ++Lar... ;) Dave K (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact