 Administrative / NNTP / 1381
Re: top poster statistics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:29:11 GMT

I bollixed up how I describe this...

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Here's 2001's list

http://news.lugnet.com/people/?n=1396

(meaning: this is the list that gives the stats for 2000)

and here's 2002's list

http://news.lugnet.com/people/?n=3410
(meaning: this is the list that gives the stats for 2001)

These are both part of the same large thread and take a while to load.

I am not sure where 2000's
(meaning: the list that gives the stats for 1999, the one that Tim Courtney was
referring to in the post that caused Todd to generate post 1396)

list is, anyone know?

I'm also not sure where 2003's list is either (meaning: the list that gives
stats for 2002).. there is no 2004 list yet because 2003 isn't over, so get
talking everyone, I tire of being first.