 Administrative / NNTP / 1350
    Re: NNTP news server restarted —Frank Filz
   (...) The past couple days, my e-mail has been swamped with junk mail with huge attachments. I wonder if a similar virus situation is making NNTP attacks in addition to SMTP attacks? Frank (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: NNTP news server restarted —Pedro Silva
   (...) Frank, I've been experiencing a high increase in the amount of such e-mails that I receive every day. In the past months, it had been around 5/day (spamblocks in message headers being almost innefective for the already harvested adress), now (...) (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)