 Administrative / NNTP / 1347
Re: FTX & NNTP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 00:58:35 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, William R. Ward wrote:
Todd,

The introduction of FTX into LUGNET postings has caused the NNTP
interface to be much less useful than it formerly was.  The FTX codes
are mostly readable, but can be awkward.

Yes yes yes yes... the FTX makes links in messages basically useless. I cant
click on them anymore and instead have to manually cut and paste them into a
browser :-(

just my 17 Deniria (exchange rate, approximately US-Earth$ 0.02)