 Administrative / NNTP / 1326
Re: Badges, buttons, and the like...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 03:20:07 GMT

In lugnet.events, Tim Courtney wrote:
In lugnet.events, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.events, Tim Courtney wrote:

Does anyone have any creative ideas for storing these?

You could do what Kristin does with Odyssey of the Mind pins -- she's
created a large wall hanging to mount them all on. :)

Oh yeah, duh. I've looked at that many times, and it didn't dawn on me when I
was posting this. :-)

Oops!  After World Finals, we need another wall hanging!

How many pins did you end up with?

-Tim

I wonder why this double-posted? I don't recall hitting post twice.

-Tim