 Administrative / NNTP / 1321
  Re: Even more Wow!! for your buck!!! was Re: Woo Hoo!!!!! (part deux...)

(...) Actually it makes perfect sense--and could be definitly rigged up with a polarity switch/train sensor/RCX. I like it. I like it alot. The only thing is that it's yet another RCX and I only own 4, 2 with the AC adapter. The gaps work remarkably (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)