 Administrative / NNTP / 1274
  Re: Problems with Outlook Express and LUGNet

Hello Todd, (...) fix (...) seems you just did it because now I don't have that error anymore. Thank you ;) Carsten (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Problems with Outlook Express and LUGNet

(...) Actually the .overview files weren't the culprit (which is good, because I was about to go insane trying to figure out why, if they were). The culprit was that when I applied this fix retro-actively to old articles: (URL) made backup/archive (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)