 Administrative / NNTP / 120
  change of address

I just noticed, that even though I updated my member profile, the newsgroups are still being sent to my old email address? do I actually have to unsubscribe/resubscribe? (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: change of address

(...) Having just unsubscribed all the IDs I could find (1), I think the answer is yes, that is, that subscriptions are tracked by email address, not member. Makes sense in that the use of the confirmation code (sent to tne email address) associated (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: change of address

(...) Yes, the news-by-mail associations are paired with email addresses. --Todd (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)