 Administrative / NNTP / 1174
  Changing email address won't let me post

I have had to change my email address to due to the domain for this one having lapsed. I'm using the web post interface to post this. I have logged in and changed the email address in my profile, but I cannot post to the NNTP server (I get the error (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Changing email address won't let me post

(...) After posting this message going back to that URL gave me the setup page. I have now managed to change my email address, just waiting for confirmation so I can post again. Dan (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)