 Administrative / NNTP / 1114
  Re: Request for New Animation Newsgroup

(...) Suz - Thanks for letting us know of this plan. I look forward to seeing the new group up and running soon. I would be more than happy to have my curator duties extended to that newsgroup along with keeping publish.cinema (if it continues). (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Request for New Animation Newsgroup

(...) So... what happened to this suggestion? I still would like to see it, and after BricksWest I'm sure you must be convinced that animation is something that many Lego enthusiasts take an interest in! Yours, Stefan. (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Request for New Animation Newsgroup

(...) I just wanted to echo and support Stefan's question and request. I've also wondered in recent months what became of the idea of promoting Lego Animation to its own top level newsgroup. I would also still like to see this and believe that (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Request for New Animation Newsgroup

(...) Hi Greg, This is on my to-do list for when I get back to Boston. (I'm in San Francisco this week.) We're also thinking of moving .fun.gaming up a notch to .gaming to make it easier for things like Starship, BrikWars, etc. It's no trivial task (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Request for New Animation Newsgroup

(...) Of course it will break peoples .newsrc files though... But if you do it right, we should just be able to edit .newsrc and change the name of the group right? Frank (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)