 Administrative / NNTP / 1183
Re: Request for New Animation Newsgroup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 02:18:51 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Stefan van Zwam writes:
So... what happened to this suggestion? I still would like to see it, and
after BricksWest I'm sure you must be convinced that animation is something
that many Lego enthusiasts take an interest in!

I just wanted to echo and support Stefan's question and request.  I've also
wondered in recent months what became of the idea of promoting Lego
Animation to its own top level newsgroup.  I would also still like to see
this and believe that having a lugnet.animation newsgroup would help to
inspire more postings on this subject.

I know the LUGNET admins stay busy, but if we could get some kind of
response on this questions we'd really appreciate it.

THANKS!

Greg