 Administrative / NNTP / 1113
  Re: The LEGO Company is invited to post everywhere!

(...) Well, since we are following up to the nntp newsgroup, I'd vote for an nntp solution. E.g. just add some archive-type newsgroup to each official TLG post, but don't add that to the Follow-up line, and don't allow any post to that newsgroup (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)