 Administrative / NNTP / 1110
Re: new newsgroup lugnet.inst
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 17:55:25 GMT

"Todd Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com> writes:
A new newsgroup/list lugnet.inst has been created for the focused discussion
of building instructions (with a big emphasis on computer-generated building
instructions).

Ugh, I really don't think this is a very intuitive name.  Why not
lugnet.instructions?  I doubt anybody is using a newsreader that's so
old you have to actually type the names of the newsgroups.  There are
*soo* many words that either start with or can reasonably be
abbreviated "inst"...

I wish that we could have some discussion before new groups are
created.

--Bill.

P.S.: Todd, I'm glad to see you're back in LUGNET.  Your absense has
been palpable.

    "When it comes to humility, I'm the GREATEST!" -- Bullwinkle J. Moose