 Administrative / NNTP / 1091
Re: Lugnet Causing Crashing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 19:41:42 GMT

On Mon, 13 May 2002, Dan Boger wrote:

On Sun, May 12, 2002 at 10:02:05PM +0000, TWS Garrison wrote:
On Sun, 12 May 2002, David Eaton wrote:
http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=16738

Oops, I can't even spell names in front of me. . .yes, that's a fatal
message.

not on my box - Galeon 1.2.1 with mozilla 1.0rc1...  Redhat 7.2 system.

just to cover our bases, did you try it with mozilla?  see if it's a
galeon problem, or a mozilla one?

Yep, mozilla was fine.  I finally tried starting Galeon from a shell, and
got
/usr/bin/galeon-bin: error while loading shared libraries:
/usr/bin/galeon-bin: undefined symbol: CreateInstance__18nsComponentManagerRC4nsIDP11nsISupportsT1PPv
when it crashed.

The crashes are probably an artefact of my haphazard installation, not
anything Lugnet-side.  It shouldn't be a problem, since I don't read
.robotics and usually don't use the Web interface.

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/