 Administrative / NNTP / 1061
  Re: Unable to connect via NNTP

(...) minutes (...) the (...) I'm now getting errors when I *send* messages too... of the ones I sent yesterday, several took a long time to appear and one never got through at all - I got this message back: Your message has been enqueued and (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Mail posting (was Re: Unable to connect via NNTP)

(...) [snip] (...) correct me if I'm wrong, but you're trying to send a message via mail, not via nntp, right? from what you posted it seems like your mail server was not able to look up the correct DNS entry for LUGNET (Failed MX lookup; try again (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

Dan Boger wrote in message ... (...) your (...) This was when I tried to send back the email confirmation notice. The mail did eventually go through and the posting appeared (tto late to do any good by that time). (...) suggest (...) It's not a (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)