 Administrative / NNTP / 1028
  Re: Posting Dates (Was: The Care and Feedng of Your Trademark (Was: Community Policing...))

(...) Hmm, I thought it was a function of when one gets around to approving or cancelling messages via the mail interface, *as well as* when that mail gets delivered. Scott has in the past related that he often waits a while (up to several days??) (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Posting Dates (Was: The Care and Feedng of Your Trademark (Was: Community Policing...))

(...) I often approve a message via e-mail and it does not appear. I've heard others say the same happens to them. I have no idea if this is what happened here. I noticed my reply had not appeared when I quoted Tim's words yesterday morning in the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)