 Administrative / NNTP / 1026 (-5)
  Re: Is it possible to have this added to the confirmation form?

Kevin - I hate to point out ettiquette matters, but in some cases it matters. In this case, a simple FUT-->lugnet.where.ever is what you forgot in your reply. I only noticed this fact long after I'd replied to your post - my newsreader DOES show (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Is it possible to have this added to the confirmation form?

Yes, but I meant for beyond the signature file - suppose I spot a spelling error or an incorrect word that makes my post make less sense - shouldn't I be able to edit it if I've spotted it? It'd be of particular use if someone spotted an error that (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Is it possible to have this added to the confirmation form?

(...) I suggest making use of a signature file. I have not yet met a newsreader that does not have this function -- even Outlook Express has a signature file function (under Tools, Options, Signatures) as does Netscape and all of the better (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Criticism of LUGNET's homepage (was: Re: newsticker)

(...) Thanks! All better now. I'm surprised that nobody else noticed, or at least that nobody else spoke up about it. IMHO, the ability to add LUGNET/Brickshelf sidebars to Nescape and Mozilla hould be something that is featured on the main LUGNET (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp) !

  Re: newsticker

(...) thanks - it has a very basic locking set up, and had a lost lock - it hasn't updated in 10 days! Good thing _someone_ noticed :) should be ok now, LMK if it's broken again. Dan (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact