 Administrative / General / Search Results: password
 Results 81 – 100 of about 520.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Help with member profile / password

(...) Frank- Thanks for the reply! In my opinion, the LUGNET rules for passwords are the most restrictive that I have ever encountered (including password selection for classified military computer systems). Granted, the LUGNET rules and password (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.006)

  lost password, no packet

Howdy, at some point i changed my password (from the one assigned) and now i cannot sign in. also, i have never received my membership packet. my ID is 775, please help. \\//_ (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Member Password Center

Another usefull feature of being able to have multiple passwords, and to retire them at your leisure is that for those weird random times when you have a good reason to let someone else use your account (perhaps Todd needs to log on as you to debug (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.006)

  Re: finding a password

(...) Done. I believe you will get an email with the new password, and then you could just go to the login page on LUGNET (from the front page, click "sign in"). (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Automated password appraisal (Re: New feature: Article rating)

(...) Bummer -- that makes me suspect that it really truly is a horrible password then (as you surmised, and pointed out to your coworker). Yet it passed, which makes me nervous. Welp, if you someday are able to convince your coworker that this (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Todd, can I have my password.

(...) Ummm...me three, Todd? Where was this password in the first place? -- Hop-Frog (not jesting) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Password checks (was: Re: LUGNET Memberships)

(...) I didn't plan for that. In the beginning, I honestly didn't think that anyone would ever forget their password (or at least not have it written down somewhere that they could find it). I'll have to come up with something. Since the pw's are (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Password Reset

(...) I am beginning to believe this is the wrong place for such requests. Could anyone give me some advice on how to reset my password? ~Kevin Blocksidge (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

password
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Getting a password reset?

(...) It'd probably go something like this -- 1. You request a new password at some web page. 2. Server sends a short confirmation e-mail to your known e-mail address. 3. You receive the e-mail and click the hyperlink to bring up a webpage to (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Password Request for a Friend

Tim, brandon@zacktron.com was sent his new password on Fri Dec 28 at 9:49am -Suz LUGNET Admin (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Automated password appraisal (Re: New feature: Article rating)

(...) It's my box, and it's going to a show, I was there when the password was set and I know it's not a very good one. But despite being the PM of the project I don't just want to stamp my foot and make them change the password, I'd rather provide (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.006)

  Re: PASSWORD RESET REQUEST x 3

(...) I'll make a Paypal donation if it will help get me new password please!!! (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.006)

  Re: New feature: Article rating

(...) Probably there will be a way to set an additional password to use on top of the main password as a simple sign-in/sign-out layer, or to choose one of several machine-generated passwords. (...) By design, that is impossible. There is no way to (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Password help Please!

(...) Just curious - any reason why the new feature won't just allow people to reset their own passwords (in addition to allowing admins to reset anyone's password)? (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Member Password Center

(...) not (...) Perish the thought. I did not even read the password thread as I found it boring to a certain extent - as it does not effect me. I made the suggestion in good faith which I thought may have pleased more people than what exists right (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Problem with Password page?

(...) I think I have an idea how we can automate this: you fill out a forgotten-password form, and the server sends a confirmation e-mail to you containing a special URL which would be valid for a day or so, after which it would expire. You click on (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Help with member profile / password

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.pieniazek@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:Hz4JyM.6A0@lugnet.com... (...) for (...) Hmm, I thought the strength requirements had been relaxed. I'm using a password originally considered weak. I honestly have not had to (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.006)

  Help Me Please - Forgotten Password

Pleasse tell me how I can find my forgotten password. Thanks in advance, Brian Darrow #636 (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Lost password

(...) A word to the wise: If you currently have only one password, go create another one NOW, then every week or so try to remember all of them, so that you can always reset all your passwords (and you don't have to bump randomly) as soon as you (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Member Password Center

(...) That it is! (...) Hummm, did I somehow imply that it did? (...) All right, fine. I forgot the "please." Scott, please drop this -- you're beating a very dead horse. In my best estimation, the password checker is appropriate (if not a shade (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.006)

More:  Next Page >>