 Administrative / General / Search Results: password
 Results 521 – 524 of 524.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Ratings thrown out; changed to Highlighting (was: Re: the latest news)

(...) Hrmmm.... maybe this is the Bushmills talking, but this new thing (I just noticed it) seems a little ... watered down. I'll admit - I've rated things high and low, for lots of reasons. I'll probably not go back and read this whole discussion (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.000)

  Re: NO auction updates in non-auction groups (was: Re: FA : Soccers sets + much much more)

Todd Lehman wrote in message <37bb02cd.169966426@...et.com>... (...) I wonder if it's time to think about creating a few filters, and some very clear rules on market postings. Suggested rules: Thread your auction updates with your auction (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.000)

  Re: PW validation (was: Re: Opinions wanted: article rating harmful?)

(...) It was an accident and I would appreciate the first one being cancelled. There is a difference in phrasing of less than 1% between the first and second, but it's crucial. (...) I appreciate the support but I don't actually agree with John. At (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.000)

  Re: admin change

[oops, reposting -- I accidentally posted the first reply in lugnet.general] A quick follow-up and then I have to go pack for NWBrickCon. I love this role -- but it's very time-consuming. Consequently, whenever I've walked in these shoes in the (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

password
(score: 1.000)