 Administrative / General / 9956
    Re: Bulk Lego Auctions —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.admin.general, Allan Bedford writes: <mostly well considered and not disagreed to by me so I snipped it> except for this: (...) No, it *isn't* just my opinion... it seems to be the opinion of the person who wrote the charter. And he ought (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Bulk Lego Auctions —Horst Lehner
    I can only fully agree with your posting ... and have a question. (...) <mea culpa> This is exactly what I do. </mea culpa> My newsreader (Outlook Express for Mac) doesn't seem to offer a way to see the group charter. I know this is a weak excuse, (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)