 Administrative / General / 9924
    Re: lugnet.announce is not for MOCs —William R. Ward
   (...) Well, lugnet.build can be rather high volume at times, and announcements can get lost in the noise. It's nice to have a place where MOCs can be announced with followups directed elsewhere. I'd like to see it under lugnet.announce.{moc,build} (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: lugnet.announce is not for MOCs —Frank Filz
   (...) A thought I have is to have a lugnet._.announce for each theme and probably some of the other areas also where folks could announce new MOCs or other newsworthy items related to that theme. It would then provide an easy place to go find just (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)