 Administrative / General / 9850 (-10)
  Re: Attributes of the IMG tag used in displaying the LUGNET logo

(...) but that will only work if the client supports java - if java is unavailable (for whatever reason), the button will act as a normal link. Why not put the target tag as a backup for the java? Dan (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: for the eyes of Suz (Was Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi

(...) For the record, I am looking for no further answer. The issue is closed as far as I am concerned. (...) I have just realised how much I have enjoyed not noticing you over the past couple of weeks. I am rather disappointed, and I must admit (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Attributes of the IMG tag used in displaying the LUGNET logo

As far as the markup for including the LUGNET buttons and banners on a web page is concerned, the target= attribute of the <a> tag is deprecated in HTML 4.01 and XHTML 1.0. While I explore how to replace the exact functionality of the target="_top" (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html)

  for the eyes of Suz (Was Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi

(you didn't say "for the eyes of... ONLY" :-) (...) It's not dead, it's just resting. :-) Calling for a member to be banned is a very serious matter. At least it *ought* to be considered very serious. Unless that call is withdrawn, some answer ought (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Help on Unsubscribing (web site doesn't think I'm subscribed)

(...) please forward me one of the messages you recieve, with the full headers, and I will try and take care of it. Forward it to dan@peeron.com. Dan (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Help on Unsubscribing (web site doesn't think I'm subscribed)

Hi - is there any administrator of the Mail/News server that can please unsubscribe me from any and all mailing lists. I can't get any responses ever from the server, it thinks I am not subscribed to anything, yet I continually (still) receive (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Happy Birthday Wishes! Dec. 13 - Dec. 19

Hiya guys! This morning I met someone at school who is, to the day, ten years older than me. (1) Anyway, the whole "Birthday Buddy" issue came back to me (2) and I realized... what would be nicer than a little birthday wish in some corner of the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Funny Time Stamp for Post (was [michlug_ltc] GATS flyer)

Dan & All, (...) Hey folks, Indiana is on EST for 6 months out of the year, and it is the same time right now, you bigoted Michigan resident! ; ) (...) Nope, it's right. I *think* it might have something to do with replying to an older post perhaps, (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Funny Time Stamp for Post (was [michlug_ltc] GATS flyer)

(...) time (...) Indiana, but (...) I believe that the date is just whatever Date header his machine inserted in the message (since it's posted via SMTP). So my guess is that Scott's machine has it's date set wrong. Not much we can do on this end... (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Funny Time Stamp for Post (was [michlug_ltc] GATS flyer)

Um, Scott's posts 2477 and 2478 (in Michlug) both show a Friday the 14th time stamp. And they both have a reply to them on the 13th. I know he's Indiana, but they aren't that far off? Why is this? -Jason (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact