 Administrative / General / 9841
Re: Funny Time Stamp for Post (was [michlug_ltc] GATS flyer)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:57:24 GMT

Um, Scott's posts 2477 and 2478 (in Michlug) both show a Friday the 14th time
stamp. And they both have a reply to them on the 13th. I know he's Indiana, but
they aren't that far off?  Why is this?

-Jason

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Chris & All,

(I am trying something here, I don't know if it will work or not)

Hey peoples, GATS has put out/up the Novi show flyer on there web
page.It looks like the layout that beat us last year is back.....
(miami Valley) there's an extra incentive to put on a great show!

Wow, it has almost been a year already, crazy. : ) It sure has been for me.

Anyway, I think we will destroy them this year. I think our display is 300%
than last year. No question. : )

Scott S.
--
MichLUG Member, www.michlug.org