 Administrative / General / 9839
    Re: Help on Unsubscribing (web site doesn't think I'm subscribed) —Dan Boger
   (...) I show you subscribed to lugnet.announce, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars and lugnet.trains. Are the groups you are trying to unsubscribe included in this list? If so, I'll (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Help on Unsubscribing (web site doesn't think I'm subscribed) —Steven Czuba
   Hi - is there any administrator of the Mail/News server that can please unsubscribe me from any and all mailing lists. I can't get any responses ever from the server, it thinks I am not subscribed to anything, yet I continually (still) receive (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Help on Unsubscribing (web site doesn't think I'm subscribed) —Dan Boger
   (...) please forward me one of the messages you recieve, with the full headers, and I will try and take care of it. Forward it to dan@peeron.com. Dan (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)