 Administrative / General / 9832
  Admin assistance needed, I think.

Hello Admins! I seem to have encountered a small problem with my profile/login. Since the demise of @Home, my email is no longer what is listed at the top of the messages. It should be listed as legomecha@adelphia.net. I've tried logging out and (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Admin assistance needed, I think.

(...) Redo your posting setup cookie. Go to (URL) re-enter your information with the correct e-mail address. It will update your posting cookie. :) James I'm not an admin, but I've played one on TV. (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Admin assistance needed, I think.

(...) Thanks, James! I was overlooking the obvious...I knew it couldn't be anything difficult. -Dave (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)