 Administrative / General / 9832
9831  |  9833
Subject:
Admin assistance needed, I think.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 02:32:23 GMT

Hello Admins! I seem to have encountered a small problem with my profile/login.
Since the demise of @Home, my email is no longer what is listed at the top of
the messages. It should be listed as legomecha@adelphia.net. I've tried logging
out and altering my member profile to reflect my new email, but nothing seems to
be working. Is there something obvious that I'm overlooking? Or is this
something that needs to be fixed at the admin level on a user by user basis?

-Dave